- Me: Jared, does Osric have to sleep with one eye open now? Are you planning your retribution?
- Jensen: He already does. He's a ninja!
- Jared: He actually sleeps with both eyes open.
- Jared: Standing up.
- Jensen: Like this *puts up fighter stance*
- Jared: It is said if you can see Osric, he can see you. If you CANNOT see Osric, you may be seconds away from death.
I tried to sell my soul a million times
But never got an offer
No never heard a word returned out of the dark
Where I would throw my voice
Maybe I just haven’t got the goods
Or maybe I’ve forgotten the way to find that piece of me that’s buried down below
Midnight’s not bad; you wake, and go back to sleep. One or two’s not bad; you toss, but sleep again. Five or six in the morning; there’s hope, for dawn’s just under the horizon.
But three, now, Christ. Three A.M.
Doctors say the body’s at low tide then. The soul is out, the blood moves slow; you’re the closest to dead you’ll ever be, save dying. Sleep is a patch of death. But three in the morn, full, wide-eyed staring, is living death. You dream with your eyes open. God, if you had strength to rise up, you’d slaughter your half-dreams with buckshot; but no, you lie, pinned to a deep well-bottom that’s bone dry.